Providing Training, Therapy & Supervision
Invigorate has developed over the last 15 years out of the aspirations of its co-founders, Helen and Martin who share a common interest and passion in collaborative, creative and respectful ways of working with people and their relationships. They met whilst training in Video Interaction Guidance (VIG) and became committed to its strengths-based values and beliefs. Their intention for Invigorate is for it to link with like-minded professionals who also offer ways of working with people and relationships that reflect these values whether using VIG or other similar innovative and effective ways of working.
Invigorate aims to offer services both to professionals in the form of Training and Supervision and to clients in the form of strength based interventions such as VIG and Family Therapy.
What we offer to Clients (Individuals, Couples and Families)
- Direct work using VIG and/or Family Therapy. This is currently being offered as an intervention for families meeting the criteria for referral through the Family Counselling Trust Wiltshire (FCTW).
What we offer to Professional Groups
- Training and Supervision in Video interaction Guidance
- Video Enhanced Reflective Practice (VERP) for teams or individual professionals
- Systemic Supervision and Consultation for individuals or teams
- Bespoke presentations, reflective forums and workshops for teams and agencies
Website by Thomas Leese.